The story behind the Red Flag Pirate Ship of Henry Every, pirate famous for his exceptional loot
Henry Every known as Henry Avery is known for the huge booty obtained from his plundering. Henry Every also called Long Ben is a pirate, marking the beginning of piracy. Avery and his crew of 85 sailors mutinied after not being paid for their service. In search of freedom and riches, they decided to become pirates under Henry Every, becoming the captain of the Fancy.
His greatest feat, the one that made him famous and the capture of the Great Mogul, the ship was loaded with large quantities of gold and jewelry, about 105 million euros of today. Thanks to this exceptional catch Henry Avery was the richest pirate in history.
The red pirate flag Henry Avery is characterized by a pirate skull with a scarf and earrings under the two X-shaped crossed bones. His red cloth in the background, sends the message that blood will be shed to intimidate his enemies and force them to surrender before they even fight. Pay homage to this pirate and his huge hoard and proudly display his red Jolly Roger at home.
Details of Red Pirate Flag
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature