The story behind Authentic Jolly Roger Flag of Christopher Condent
Famous English pirate, Christopher Condent nicknamed Billy One-Hand is a historical pirate from the golden age of piracy. A man who was not to be betrayed.
Indeed, during his crossing of the Atlantic to reach the American continent, Condent would have coldly shot a member of his crew in the head. The latter threatened to burn the gunpowder supply, protesting Condent’s violent treatment of his crew.
Captain Condent then ordered his men to cut up the body and throw it overboard. Legend has it that he himself cut open the chest of his deceased sailor to rip out the heart, cook it and eat it.
Christopher Condent Flag
As you can see, Condent was a barbarbaric pirate and ruthless, his historic pirate flag is a perfect reflection of that. A flag on a black background similar to the Jolly Roger, but with 3 skulls and bones crossed to show his great ferocity.
If you too should not look for yourself and want to impose your law, pay tribute to Christopher Condent with his authentic pirate flag.
Details of Authentic Pirate Flag of Christopher Condent
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature