Our store specialized in the world of piracy Sons of Pirate offers you the largest collection of Pirate Rings online! As a fan of the pirate and privateer era, join the crew, but don't forget your jewelry. Every self-respecting pirate must have at least one ring on his finger. Choose your style, skulls, anchors, compass, compass rose, you will find your precious in this collection designed for free and rebellious sailors.
Learn more about pirate rings
WHY DO PIRATES WEAR A RING ?Lovers of lust and glitter, pirates often wore rings on their fingers. For example, the most famous fictional sea brigand, Jack Sparrow, wore 4 rings in the Pirates of the Caribbean saga. In reality, wearing a ring on a specific finger has a particular meaning, well known to pirates. Indeed, they translate the personality of the buccaneer who wears them according to the following:
- The thumb symbolizes independence and positivity
- The index finger is more for captains, leaders of men, a sign of responsibility
- A ring on the middle finger shows a sign of power
- On the ring finger it symbolizes passion, love and compassion
- Finally, on the little finger it represents intuition and emotions