Luffy and his Straw Hat Pirates Flag
Monkey D.Luffy is the hero of the anime One Piece. Luffy is known for always wearing a straw hat, given to him by the legendary Captain the Red Hair Skanks when he was young, who himself got it from the great Gold Roger.
One Piece Luffy Flag depicts a classic Jolly Roger with a skull and crossbones on a black background, but with the distinction of having a Straw Hat referring to Luffy. Indeed, Luffy is the captain and founder of the Straw Hat crew, which he leads first on the Vogue Merry ship and then on the Thousand Sunny.
Alongside Roronoa Zoro, Luffy dreams of becoming the Pirate King by finding the legendary One Piece treasure hidden by Gol D.Roger. Being the Lord of the Pirates would give him unparalleled freedom in the world.
You too are thirsty for absolute freedom and fortune, so don’t hesitate any longer join the Straw Hat crew and hoist the Luffy Flag to go on an adventure.
Details of Luffy Pirate Flag
- Jolly Roger adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature