The story behind Assassin’s Creed Jolly Roger
The story features Edward Kenway, a young Briton who yearns for adventure and conquest in the Caribbean. A fierce pirate and experienced warrior, his fame and fortune earned him the respect of legendary pirates, but behind the war between the Spanish and the British, the colonial empire and the pirates, he also found himself in the middle of the war between templars and assassins.
The video game is set in the early 18th century and features some of history’s most legendary pirates, such as Blackbeard and Charles Vane, and takes players through the West Indies in a violent and deadly period now known as the golden age of piracy. The Templars seek a mysterious location where they can find the treasure that would allow them to rule the world, but assassins including Captain Edward Kenway will try not to let them achieve their end.
Details of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Pirate
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature