Behind the Black Pearl Pirate Flag, a legendary ship from Pirates of the Caribbean
The Black Pearl pirate ship flag is inspired by Jack Rackham’s flag. Two crossed swords under a skull and crossbones with an eye patch here unlike Calico Jack’s. This inspiration is not a coincidence, Rackham is certainly one of the most emblematic pirates of the golden age of piracy.
In the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, the Black Pearl is an exceptional ship, coveted by Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbosa. With its large and impressive black sails, the Black Pearl is as scary as it is fast, making it the perfect pirate ship.
Her legend doesn’t end there, after a mutiny by Barbosa to get the Black Pearl back from Jack Sparrow, the ship and her entire crew became cursed. Indeed, following the mutiny, the plundering of a cursed treasure by the Aztecs will cause a curse on the Black Pearl and its sailors.
A ship inspiring fear, fascination and the supernatural! If you too are a fan of this saga get the Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Ship Flag.
Details of Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Ship Flag
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature