The story behind the famous Jolly Roger of Jacquotte Delahaye
Certainly one of the greatest female pirates of the Caribbean, Jacquotte Delahaye is subject to many legends. The most famous being that she faked her own death to escape from buccaneers, and lived for several years posing as a man.
Once she returned, she earned the nickname Red Death’s Return, in reference to her red hair. With a hundred pirates, she took over an island that she named the Republic of Pirates. She would die some time later protecting her island.
Jacquotte Delahaye pirate flag as famous and eccentric as she was, depicts her dancing with death sword in hand, a token of a life full of adventure and mischief. Pay homage to her and get yourself her famous pirate flag.
Details of Jacquotte Delahaye Flag
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature