The Jolly Roger Flag, the origin of the pirate flag
Well known to all, the Jolly Roger pirate flag represents a skull and crossbones on a black cloth. Although its origin is still unclear, the Jolly Roger flag appeared in the early 1700s. It was Captain Emmanuel Wynne, a great pirate of the golden age of pirates, who was the first to be seen with it.
You too can get the Jolly Roger pirate flag, this emblematic flag of piracy, for an impressive decoration.
Details of Jolly Roger Pirate Flag
- Jolly Roger adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature
There are no reviews yet.