Pirate Flag with Hourglass and Death’s Head of Captain Napin
Captain Napin was a Caribbean pirate who notably sailed alongside the famous Benjamin Hornigold in 1717. Never agreeing to surrender despite being granted a pardon, Napin disappeared without a trace in 1718.
During his short career in piracy, he flew a pirate flag with an hourglass and a skull on a black background. Two typical symbols of the golden age of piracy, signifying that time is running out and death is approaching, a clear message to rival ships.
Dive into the fascinating world of piracy by getting the Pirate Flag Hourglass, a decoration that makes a statement.
Details of Pirate Flag Hourglass
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature
There are no reviews yet.