Behind the Sea Shepherd Jolly Roger, the fight for clean oceans
Founded in 1977 by Captain Paul Watson, this nonprofit organization fights a constant battle through direct action on the ground. It has a fleet of several ships emblazoned with the Sea Shepherd flag to enforce international laws for the conservation of our oceans in the presence of the many ships that do not respect them.
Overfishing is a scourge for our Oceans, it destroys the marine ecosystem and its biodiversity. Add to this the permanent plundering of marine sanctuaries by poachers with impunity. So, you too, show your support for this movement by getting a Sea Shepherd pirate flag. You can also make a donation to help them, directly on their website Sea Shepherd.
Details of Sea Shepherd Flag
- Jolly Roger flag adapted for outside (boat, mat) or wall decoration
- Printing : HD silk-screening for rich and brilliant colors giving an exceptional rendering
- Solid seams resistant to wind and rain
- White reinforcing strip on left side for hanging or hoisting the flag
- 2 x Heavy duty metal grommets (brass)
- Composition: 100% Polyester material, light and resistant, allowing to fly easily and proudly in the wind
- Dimensions: 2×3 ft (60×90 cm) or 3×5 ft (90×150 cm)
- Washable at low temperature